Friday, March 6, 2009

This Week In The Life Of Me...

Such a long school week... pretty much eventless. Tuesdayand Thursday I had drumline. Wednesday I went to SMS to help the marching band. Worked with the super flags... wanna throw one of them through a wall. I had a test in algebra II yesterday. And I've written 2 poems for english this week. Pretty amzing, eh?

Today I had a minimum day. I went to SMS again. Two other people came too... a senior girl from VHS and a junior boy from RHS (pretty attractive...too bad he's got a girlfriend tho). The guy is the assistant drum major at RHS... I think. He plays tuba. And the chick is hecka fun. She plays bassoon and euphonium.

Tomorrow I have a drumline competition at AHS then I go over to FHS for the competition there.

Well that's it for now

Peace & Love,
Brianna Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment