Monday, December 29, 2008

New Years Resolutions

Ok so I decided to start blogging again as one of my New Years resolutions & figured it'd be easier to start BEFORE 2009, even though there's only like...3 days left in 2008? Oh well. Anyways, I thought I'd list my New Years resolutions as my first blog... Here they are....

Start blogging on a regular basis
Get to a size 7
Wake up earlier
Finish all my homework
Get better grades
Stand up for myself
Stop being so easily manipulated
Go to a concert(Slipknot/Trivium/Coheed and Cambria)
Don't let guys or girls manipulate me in relationships
Tell my mom I'm bi(maybe my dad)
Write a story
Go talk to my high school course counsler & plan out my future classes
Go somewhere over the summer besides New Mexico
Finally go to the beach
Start either an LGBT club or GSA at my school
Finish writing a song
Learn guitar
Keep my room clean & oraganized(like THAT'S gonna happen)


That's pretty much it. So yeah....... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!


Peace & Love,
Brianna Rose

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with going through with all of your resolutions! I can never keep the ones I make.. :P

    ReplyDelete